IP Scanner scans your local area network to determine the identity of all machines and internet devices on the LAN. Powerful results, yet easy and intuitive to use.
• Extremely fast scan results
• Customizable results - assign your own names and icons to discovered devices
• Save and consult past scans
• PING, Wake on LAN and Port Scan tools built right in
• Option to open a device in browser, VNC or other applications
• Save and import custom device lists, or sync via iCloud
• Sort network list by device name, IP address, MAC address or Last Seen
• System level notifications for newly discovered devices and changes in device state
• Add custom network ranges
• Import/export scan results via email or bonjour
• Clean, professional design that is super easy to use
Whether you’re a casual home user or a network professional, IP Scanner is all about customizing the way you view and analyze your network. You may apply custom names and icons to the devices on your network and adjust the type and amount of information you see in the network overview; don't need to see the MAC address column... don't display it! Text too small... make it larger! We also include a whitelist feature that lets you filter out known and trusted devices to reveal new or unexpected ones, a great way to easily identify unwanted network visitors.
IP Scanner can be used in a variety of modes, including:
• A quick overview of which devices are currently on the network, and remotely via the Apple Watch companion app.
• A “cumulative mode” that shows network changes over time, including options to display devices which were previously present but now no longer visible.
• Schedule automatic snapshots of the network state at regular intervals; save results locally or to the cloud.
Not sure if IP Scanner does what you want? Try IP Scanner standard edition for free to see if IP Scanner is for you
“Run a network scan blazingly fast and identify every device. Invaluable -- we can honestly recommend this for IT professionals"
“Indispensable tool for my Mac. A must have. Usually the 2nd app I install. (Chrome is first)"
“I have been using this app since it was first released... It is quick, I can name devices for easier identification and it has never crashed on me."
“It sums up in a word my feelings about IP Scanner Pro... I'm constantly using it to troubleshoot problems with my network"
"I have a large and busy home network. This app is often exactly what I need to "find" devices and begin to solve problems. It works consistently with no drama and I'm happy to have it as part of my arsenal on both iOS and macOS."
"This application is a must have for individuals who like to keep a tight network... It hasn't failed me and gives me tons of information about my connected devices."
"I use it every day to manage my home and lab networks."
"I love the way this IP scanner operated and the many settings it contains. Support is very quick to respont. I have like 10 net scanner apps on my phone and MacBook and I enjoy this one the most."
"As an IT consultant, I manage a variety of disparate networks - Windows, Macs ... at small-to-medium businesses. IP Scanner is by far the simplest and quickest way I've ever found so far to manage the devices on these networks."
"...Every network/systems admin that uses Mac OS X needs to have IP Scanner Pro"
"This app always comes in handy. It should be in any tech's toolbox."
Site licenses are available for direct purchase along with an archive of older versions for legacy hardware